Twice a month Dwell hosts a free clinic, offering medical, vision, and mental health care. In addition, we offer a monthly legal clinic. The clinics also provide opportunities for spiritual growth through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
You can get more information at email@example.com or calling 614-823-6510 x1840.
Medical - Optometry - Counseling
1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at Dwell’s 4th Street location (1934 N. 4th Street, 43201). No appointment is necessary–walk in and register between 6:00-7:00 pm.
- No payment of any kind is accepted. We do not see patients that have private medical insurance or have Medicaid/Medicare.
- Laboratory work, x-rays and specialty referrals available.
- We offer a full vision clinic, with free glasses provided in most cases in two weeks.
- We are UNABLE to provide any kind of disability/workers comp claim evaluations.
- All patients must wear a mask or we will provide you with one. If you have symptoms of COVID (fever, body aches, cough, fatigue) or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, please do not come to the clinic. For free COVID testing, go to www.columbus.gov/coronavirus. For free coronavirus vaccines, please call 614-645-1519.
3rd Monday of each month IN PERSON from 6:00-8:00 pm at Dwell’s 4th Street location (1934 N. 4th Street, 43201). No appointment is necessary–walk in and register between 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Offering brief legal advice–no courtroom representation. We are unable to provide advice on immigration or felonies.
- We also provide virtual appointments on the third Monday of each month, between 6:00-8:00pm by registering in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a virtual appointment.
Get Involved or Learn More
For clinic information or to volunteer, contact Margo Shaw at 614-823-6510 x1840 or email email@example.com.