Volunteer Life Coaches provide practical guidance that is crucial to help students take the next step toward becoming independent, self-sufficient adults. With a little help and encouragement, these students can live with other Christians, land a good job, and go to college. Without help, simple things like not being able to get a driver’s license impede their progress toward these goals.
Life coaches meet with low-income students weekly to help them develop life skills:
- Landing and keeping a job.
- Accessing good health care.
- Completing high school and pursuing further education.
- Accessing financial aid.
- Following a budget.
- Working hard and being a valuable employee.
- Loving family members and setting healthy boundaries.
- Developing healthy habits: eating well, exercising, planning, establishing routines, etc.
REQUEST LIFE COACHING
MEET WITH A LIFE COACH
APPLY TO BECOME A LIFE COACH