The Xenos Summer Institute (XSI) starts July 12th, with both large scale teachings and smaller breakout sessions looking at the topic “In Christ”--how better understanding our new identity in Christ can transform our effectiveness and enjoyment of our walk with God. XSI runs July 12-14.
XSI is expecting 2,300 people for the event, including many from out-of-town–from Texas, Montana, Utah, and other states. Please make them feel welcome!
Here are some important details about this year’s event:
- If you haven't already, register now to avoid the walk-in registration line. The deadline for advance registration is July 10th at noon. Once you register, you’ll get an email with information on signing up for breakout sessions.
- Friday, July 7th is the deadline for advance registration for breakout sessions. While you are free to attend any session that has the space, registering for your breakout session today will ensure you have a seat at the sessions you want.
- Thursday evening's plenary sessions are free to attend for those investigating Christianity. Consider inviting a guest!
- While many volunteer needs are met, we still need parking volunteers. You can sign up for a slot at this link.
- With so many attending, there will be a simulcast of the evening plenaries at Building X and the Main Campus Café. We also have assigned some spheres to attend at Dwell’s off-campus Warehouse location on Wednesday and Thursday, listed below. Please respect this to ease congestion on Main Campus these nights:
Wednesday, July 12th: Sequoia sphere
Thursday, July 13th: Rochford College and Sullivan spheres
- There will be food trucks available throughout XSI, including one at the Warehouse simulcast Thursday night. Here’s what we’re offering:
- Main Campus:
- Thursday breakfast: Belgica Confections
- Thursday lunch: Mordisco
- Friday lunch: Fetty’s Street Food
- Thursday dinner: Explorer’s Club