Humanitarian Aid and Development
Our development program exists to develop underprivileged communities by meeting community members' physical and spiritual needs. At Dwell, we deeply believe in the scriptural command to love and care for the poor (Galatians 2:10; Titus 3:14), and we accomplish this through the Humanitarian Aid & Development Fund or HADF. This program comprises several ministries, each with its own funding goals for the year. To ensure that each ministry is fully funded yearly, the Missions Division may reallocate excess funds from an overfunded ministry to an underfunded one. If there are no underfunded projects, then the excess funds will go toward that ministry's balance for future years.
By donating, donors can have the following assurances:
- Each ministry demonstrates integrity and has a successful track record.
- The money will be used responsibly to help fund their work.
- Every penny donated directly benefits those in need since Dwell absorbs all administrative costs.
- Each ministry is involved in meeting people's spiritual AND physical needs.
- The ministries share the Gospel as a central part of their work.
- Dwell partners with each group, having personal, on-site knowledge of the work.